We are excited to introduce a new addition of classes at CrossFit Zionsville starting April 1st! This class is designed to improve your athletic capacity and condition by focusing on your heart rate. Classes will begin with a general warm-up and stretch, followed by a workout designed to elevate your heart rate and burn calories. Workouts may last approximately 40 minutes.
- High intensity, low impact
- Light weight and body movements
- Open for all skill levels
- Progress is scored using a Polar OH1 heart rate monitor that connects to your iPhone/Android
Z-Fit Class Times:
- Monday 8:30 am and 6:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am
- Thursday 8:30 am and 6:30 pm
- Friday 8:30 am
Z-Fit vs CrossFit Classes- What’s the difference?
- Z-Fit workouts use lighter weight and body weight exercises
- The focus of Z-Fit workouts is to increase your heartrate and you are scored using a Polar Heart Rate monitor; your goal is to beat your output from the previous sessions
- Z-Fit workouts do not focus on Olympic lifting movements or gymnastics movements. Rather, the focus is on overall cardiovascular conditioning, core and body weight movements with some light weight variation through the intervals